Flexible work schedule, approximate number of hours- 15-20 hours/week
Our Payless teams are built on:
- Passion- for customers, for fashion, and for results
- People Orientation- to be contributor on a store team and comfortable with daily customer interaction
- Positive Attitude- creates a fun shopping experience through energy, enthusiasm and confidence
- Productivity- able to complete work independently while balancing out operations with service
- Principle- accountable for doing what's right for our customers and associates
At Payless Shoe Source you'll experience:
- An inclusive environment that embraces and celebrates the diversity in thought, experience, knowledge and background of its people.
- An inspiring, innovative environment that's as fast-paced as it is fun.
- Opportunities to learn and grow your career. We also sponsor and assist with college tuition fees for qualifying associates.
- Reward and recognition with frequent contest opportunities to be identified as a top performer.
- The chances to demonstrate your capabilities, give it your all, and be recognized and rewarded.
- A company that cares about our People and our Plant by giving back through eco-conscious product and facilities. We are taking big step to reduce our footprint.
Areas of Responsibility
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Register operation
- Shipment processing and pricing
- General housekeeping
Education / Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be at least 17
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be available for evening/weekend shifts
How to Apply
Pre-apply online at careersatpayless.com