Justice is a world-class specialty retailer that builds an exciting and powerful connection with our customer through well-defined fashion brands. We believe we are creating one of the best work experiences in retail. Justice is a place where people can do great work and live great lives! Each area in our company plays an important role in the delivery of quality products for tweens (7 thru 14 years of age).
Areas of Responsibility
- Demonstrate selling behaviors consistent with the current selling model and happily engage customers to create a positive customer experience
- Complete tasks as assigned
- Demonstrate company values by working cooperatively with others
- Communicate properly and interact effectively with associates and customers; also during stressful or unpleasant situations
Education / Experience Requirements
- Will train
- Associates will work varying shifts and will normally work fewer than 20 hours per week.
- Hours of work however are not guaranteed and shifts will vary based on business needs.
- Must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid work permit if under the age of 18.
How to Apply
Pre-Apply online at justiceretail.com