Perform all customer related transactions while the Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager are on break:
- Special Tax Event
- Additional functions will also be included, but all are limited to servicing the customer
Areas of Responsibility
- Have access/keys to product cases to service the customer while the Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager are on break.
- Assist in completing daily work lists, District Sales Manager work lists and nightly clean up lists.
- Attend all staff meetings as well as all Tech clinics scheduled for your store.
- Assist in completion of weekly shipments.
- Read, learn and practice all information covered in the Operations, Customer Service, Register, Asset Protection and Product Knowledge Manuals.
- Maintain average items per sale of at least 1.3 or higher, sales per hour equal to or higher than store average.
- Communicate merchandise needs, pricing concerns, and Operations problems daily to store management staff.
- Doubling up to assist each customer during busy or peak periods.
- Turn over any sale that you cannot close.
- Protect the company’s assets and financial information by ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of internal control procedures, and informing management and/or appropriate officials of potential fraud risk.
Education / Experience Requirements
High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) or be currently enrolled in High School. No experience required.
How to Apply